Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce. This creamy marinara sauce pasta recipe uses whole milk Greek yogurt to make it extra rich and flavorful. So it was no surprise that this creamy marinara sauce pasta caught our eye when we received the new cookbook, Yogurt Culture, by our friend Cheryl Sternman Rule. Yummy vegetarian pasta recipe with tomatoes and sour cream.
Give your store-bought marinara a creamy twist by adding milk and Parmesan cheese to the mix. These creative, non-marinara, homemade pasta sauce recipes will come in handy when you want to give red sauce a rest. We'll always love you, marinara, but it's time we started seeing other homemade pasta sauces. You can cook Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce
- You need 1 cup of pasta (pasta of choice), cooked.
- It’s 3/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese, to taste + mozzarella (optional).
- It’s 1 of beef sausage.
- You need 1/2 cup of strips of beef/chicken/pork.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chicken cube.
From a vibrantly green herb-focused linguine to a throw-together pantry. Forget jars of red sauce — homemade marinara is where it's at. If marinara doesn't already have a spot in your repertoire of easy weeknight recipes, it will soon. Here's a step-by-step look at how to make this super-simple sauce.
Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce instructions
- Gather all the ingredients near the stove and put a heavy bottom sauce pan on a medium low heat. Next, add in both oils and the onions and garlic. Fry till fragrant, then add in the sausages and beef/chicken/pork and sautée till partially cooked and add in the marinara sauce and cheese. Cook the mixture for about 3 – 5 minutes. Stirring frequently and till the cheese is melted..
- To continue, add in the cooked pasta and stir to coat all the pasta with the sauce. Season with the salt and pepper. Cook for about 1 minute. Turn of the heat and serve hot or warm. Enjoy as a side or a main dish..
Simple cream-based pasta sauce prepared with ground sweet and spicy Italian sausage and shell pasta. Yes, it's all about that creamy pasta sauce. If you're looking for a solid marinara, I really like Rao's marinara sauce. Or use something similar without too many add on flavors like cheese, basil. Super Simple And Delicious Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta Recipe Packed With Flavor.