Cold Pasta Salad. A quick and easy cold pasta salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, and a tangy Italian dressing. Cold pasta salad recipes can be a refreshing meal and can be made with whatever pasta you happen to have on hand. You could add pasta to pretty much any salad you like.
I prepared for you my favorite creamy cold pasta salad. This cold pasta salad is just heavenly delicious food! It consists of couple of fresh vegetables. You can cook Cold Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Pasta Salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat penne pasta.
- It’s as required of Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced green capsicum.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
As pasta salad chills, it can taste a little less flavorful (cold dulls our sense of taste just a tad), so be sure to taste the salad and season again just before serving. You'll want to whip these up every chance you get. They're packed with a colorful mix of veggies, homemade dressings, and cold pastas. Italian, Artichoke, Poppy Seed, Vegetable and Tomato Garlic.
Cold Pasta Salad step by step
- Soak raw pasta in enough water for 3 – 4 hours..
- After 3 – 4 hours, remove the soaked pasta..
- Now in a micro safe bowl put pasta with little water and salt, micro it for 3 – 4 minutes, but do it 1 minute at a time, the pasta is ready after cooked in micro, let it cool down completely..
- Now take the sliced tri colour bell peppers..
- For salad dressing combine together tomato chilli sauce, mustard sauce, oregano, chilli flakes and lemon juice, whisk them nicely..
- Now add the ready pasta, tri colour bell peppers and salad dressing in a mixing bowl, mix well, but gently..
- Take it out in a serving bowl and serve chilled..
This Cold Pasta Salad is a colorful side dish for BBQ's and potlucks. With layers of ham, eggs, salami, veggies, and cheese, it is hearty and delicious! This Cold Pasta Salad tastes as good as it looks! PASTA SHAPE MATTERS: elbow pasta is not ideal for cold salads, as it's not firm enough. Cure for Boring: Balance both flavors and textures in order to create a pasta salad that is NEVER ignored at.