Rainbow Pasta Salad. Rainbow Pasta Salad I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Rainbow Antipasto Pasta Salad is the perfect way to use up leftover antipasto ingredients! This super easy Rainbow Pasta Salad will be a hit at your next pot-luck.
Today we are making Very Veggie Rainbow Pasta Salad Cooked Tri-Color Noodles Assorted Chopped Fresh. This Rainbow Pasta Salad is not only a colorful side dish but a tangy accompaniment to sandwiches, burgers or chicken. Save Pork medallions with chargrilled potato salad as favourite Remove Pork. You can cook Rainbow Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Pasta Salad
- You need of Salad.
- It’s 1 box of bow tie pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of spinach, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- It’s 1 cup of garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black olives, sliced.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 tsp of fresh chopped basil.
How long will pasta salad last? Just be sure to keep it out of direct sunlight, and toss it once. DIRECTIONS Cook pasta according to box directions and rinse under cold water until cool. Mix pasta together with the rest of the ingredients and toss with the dressing.
Rainbow Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil water for pasta (add salt to water) then add pasta after it reaches a hard boil..
- While waiting for water/pasta to boil, begin chopping garlic, onion, spinach, and basil. Also, cut the tomatoes..
- When pasta is finished, drain and rinse..
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl, then make dressing if you haven't already..
- Once dressing is complete, add to salad ingredients, then mix..
Can't decide between pasta and pasta salad? This delicious, vegan pasta salad recipe has This delicious, vegan pasta salad recipe has everything you love about both—all in one big, colorful dish. Homemade Rainbow Pasta Salad: Summer time brings me fond memories of my mom's pasta salads, it's refreshing, delicious as well as beautiful. Today I will be showing you how you can make your own. This Rainbow Pasta Salad is a perfect summer picnic or BBQ recipe!