Antipasto Pasta Salad. Antipasto Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Rainbow Antipasto Pasta Salad is the perfect way to use up leftover antipasto ingredients! Plus, it's easy to make, tossed with a zesty Italian herb vinaigrette, and absolutely delicious!
It somehow seems wrong naming a pasta salad after a dish specifically designed to be served before the pasta course, but if this incredibly delicious. Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. Italian Antipasto Pasta Salad is delicious and easy with creamy Italian dressing, cheese, salami, olives, tomatoes, bell peppers and pasta that's the perfect addition to your summer menus! You can cook Antipasto Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Antipasto Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 of tri-colored rotini noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salad herb dried herb blend.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of course ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1 of bottle olive oil & parmesan cheese dressing.
- You need 1 of diced cucumber.
- You need 1 can of olives.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced Canadian bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced black peppered salami.
- Prepare 1 each of diced red & green bellpeppers.
- You need 1/2 of sliced purple onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
Recipe: Antipasto Pasta Salad. by Christine Gallary. On hot summer days, I want a bright, vibrant pasta salad with a wide variety of flavors and textures — not a wimpy mixture of bottled Italian salad. Antipasto Pasta Salads Pasta Salad With Tortellini Antipasto Plate Olive Salad Cooking Recipes Antipasto Pasta Salad – Chock full of antipasto favorites, this no-mayo pasta salad is one. Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
Antipasto Pasta Salad instructions
- cook pasta as directed on box drain & set aside.
- slice your peppers, onions, salami, canadian bacon & chop cucumbers.Add to drained pasta. incorporate all other ingredients & seasonings. let chill atleast 30minutes..
Place in a large salad bowl. This potluck favorite is packed with cheeses, meats, olives Everyone goes crazy over this Antipasto Tortellini Pasta Salad! Antipasto Pasta Salad, your new go-to summer side dish. Prepare to be the most popular person at the picnic! I'm from an Italian-American family, and I have to tell you, we know how to do a good.