LadyIncognito's Pasta Salad. Here is how you achieve that. See great recipes for LadyIncognito's BBQ Apple Jalapeno Boneless Thighs too! This pasta salad is great for a casual family picnic and elegant enough for a wedding menu.
Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. You can cook LadyIncognito's Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 Box of Tri color rotini.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion diced.
- It’s 1 can of artichoke hearts quartered.
- You need Handful of grape tomatoes cut into thirds.
- You need 1 of roma tomato diced.
- It’s 1 of pickle sliced (I used my homemade pickles).
- Prepare 6 ounces of snap peas.
- It’s Bottle of Italian dressing.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper or red pepper flakes for a kick.
Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. Put this pasta salad in a covered container, and throw it in the cooler. It's a full meal in one bowl. A light pasta salad both adults and kids will love.
LadyIncognito's Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Using a large mixing bowl add all other ingredients except the Italian dressing while waiting on pasta to cook..
- Drain pasta and add to bowl. Add dressing in increments so as to not drown mix. Mix well. Can be served immediately or chilled..
- P.s. For those who don't like the raw onion taste you can add it to the pasta during the last 3 minutes to blanch it some..
This is my own creation I am sure many have already. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. With everything from green salads to pasta salads and beyond, these recipes are perfect for passing at potlucks, serving as dinner sides, and enjoying as full meals on their own. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down.