Basil Veggie Pasta Salad. Jump to the Lemon Basil Pasta Salad Recipe with Veggies or read on to see our tips for making it. We got our hands dirty with our very first garden. Being gardening newbies is fun — multiple trips to the nursery for supplies, brand new gardening hats and our recent zen-like acceptance of weeds.
Drain pasta and run under cold water until cool. While you're waiting for the pasta, wash and chop your veggies! This Grilled Veggie Salad is filling enough for a meal thanks to the addition of homemade Basil Parmesan Polenta. You can cook Basil Veggie Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basil Veggie Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of Wacky Mac pasta.
- You need 1 pints of Cherry or grape tomato.
- It’s 2 cup of Artichoke hearts not marinated, quartered.
- You need 1 can of Extra large black olives sliced up.
- You need 1 of Yellow and orange peppers diced up.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Basil.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic cloves to taste.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Good seasons salad dressing.
So I thought I'd revisit this recipe and switch things up a little bit by making it a grilled veggie salad, served with basil Parmesan polenta on the side. Pasta salad conjures up a slew of childhood memories for me. Summer weekends with my mom and stepdad were characterized by picnics in Grant Fresh parsley or basil. Pasta Salad w/ Grilled Zucchini, Corn and Cilantro Pesto – this vegan pasta recipe is made with Farmer's Market Veggie Pasta a vegan pasta recipe with zucchini, corn, black beans, and cherry Lemon Basil Orzo Salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and arugula.
Basil Veggie Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta as directed on package..
- While pasta is cooking, Slice up all veggies how you like them. I slice the tomatoes in half, quarter the artichoke hearts and dice the peppers. I buy the can of whole olives and slice them myself..
- Use a blender or nutribullet to make the dressing. Prepare dressing as directed on the package. Put in garlic cloves and basil. Blend up very will. Pour over pasta add veggies and mix. I just put it in a bowl with a secure lit and shake it up..
Today, Candi is sharing her delicious veggie pasta salad recipe – the perfect dish for any summer event. Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mustard, Italian dressing, vinegar, brown sugar, celery seed and basil. Pour over salad and mix well. Pasta salad is one of our favorite things to make for dinners in the summer. I can't even tell you how many times we make and eat this Veggie Pasta Salad and this Pizza Pasta Salad over the summer months.