Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad. When you have beautiful and seasonal ingredients on hand, turning out a delicious meal is so simple. That's the main idea behind today's squash-, spinach. Shrimp Pasta Salad is quick and easy with a delicious homemade dressing.
Make this easy shrimp and pasta salad for your next picnic or potluck! It's made with tiny pink shrimp, pasta, a handful of veggies, and a simple lemon vinaigrette. I made this dish last night and it was wonderful. You can cook Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of Angel Hair Pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of Any size shrimp, Thawed..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green onion, Chopped.
- It’s 6 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Hot Rotel.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 oz of Black Olives.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 of pads of Butter.
- You need 1 of lemon.
It is both classy and perfect for a hot summers night. A supremely simple Shrimp Pasta salad! It can be whipped up in no time at all and is excellent served with Garlic Cheese Bread! A cool main dish seafood salad for hot summer days using small salad shrimp and either imitation or real crabmeat.
Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to directions..
- Thaw Shrimp and sautee in butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic. Cook for 2 mins on each side or until done. Squeeze 1/2 lemon to shrimp while it sautees..
- Once pasta is done, run under cold water. Add Olive oil so it won't stick. Shrimp should be done..
- Chop green onion and cilantro. Add to cold pasta and toss with shrimp.
- Add feta, 1/2 can of drained rotel, can of black olives and season with Cavender's Seasoning to your liking..
- Toss in a little more Olive oil and refrigerate overnight or enjoy right away..
- ENJOY ;).
These summer pasta salad recipes from Food Network are perfect for pairing with your favorite grilling recipes or for accompanying a sandwich on your next picnic trip. Perfect for a potluck or summer weeknight dinner, these pasta salads go great with your favorite recipes from the grill. Easy Shrimp Pasta Salad for a hot summer day made with orzo pasta that is sure to wow everyone. #summmersalad #easyrecipe #shrimp #pastasalad However, this salad is not the typical Italian dish you'd expect. There's pasta and garlic, yes, but no tomatoes or cheese. This seafood pasta salad recipe is made with shell pasta and ranch dressing.