Greek Pasta Salad. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese.
All the flavors of classic Greek salad in a picnic-ready pasta salad! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. The best Greek Pasta Salad features healthy cucumber, kalamata olives, red bell pepper, tomatoes, red onion, chickpeas, oregano, parsley, vegan feta and lemon for a delicious quick + easy side side or. You can have Greek Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 12 oz of box Tri-Color Rotini pasta (uncooked).
- You need 1 bunch of Radishes.
- It’s 1 medium of Cucumber.
- It’s 2 1/4 oz of can Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 1 pints of cherry or grape sized Tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- It’s of Greek vinaigrette.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground Black Pepper.
This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with. It's loaded with tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers, crisp cucumbers, sweet zippy red onions. This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best! A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors.
Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta and drain. Set aside to cool. Do not overcook.
- Wash radishes thoroughly then halve and thinly slice about 3/4 cup or 5 radishes..
- Rinse, peel, halve and slice one medium cucumber. Approximately 2 cups.
- Drain and rinse can of sliced olives..
- Rinse and halve tomatoes..
- Very gently mix together rotini pasta, radish slices, cucumber slices, tomatoes, black olives and feta cheese (using clean hands works best)..
- In a separate bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing on the salad and mix gently..
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve chilled..
Easy Greek Pasta Salad makes a perfect side dish or lunch! A crowd favorite recipe – great Greek pasta salad is always a favorite side dish at parties, barbecues or potlucks. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add.