Italian Pasta Salad. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from. Antipasto and pesto salads, creamy or tangy salads, and many more. Easy Italian Pasta Salad takes just minutes to make and can be eaten right away or refrigerated.
Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. Easy Italian pasta salad loaded with fresh vegetables, mozzarella, salami, and tossed in a tangy herb vinaigrette. Perfect side dish for your next party. You can have Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of Tri-Color Rotini Pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian Dressing.
- It’s 1 can of Large Ripe Pitted Black Olives.
- It’s 1 small of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Green Onions.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Pepper.
- You need 8 oz of Block Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of Block Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of Block Colby Cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Pepperoni.
Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago.
Italian Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook Pasta as Directed – Add Salt to your Pasta Water – Once done rinse with Cold water.
- Add Italian Dressing to Pasta immediately after cooking.
- Cut your 3 Cheeses into 1/2 inch Cubes.
- Drain Black Olives and Cut each one in half.
- Cut your Pepperoni into quarter size.
- Dice your yellow onion and green onions.
- Add Garlic Pepper to Taste.
- Marinade in the Fridge for 2-4 hours Server Cold.
- Bon Appetit!.
I could never be a food magazine editor. Seriously amazing Italian pasta salad recipe! This easy and delicious Italian salad has so many flavors and textures and the aroma is mouthwatering! The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring!