Italian pasta salad. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from. Antipasto and pesto salads, creamy or tangy salads, and many more. Easy Italian Pasta Salad takes just minutes to make and can be eaten right away or refrigerated.
Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. Easy Italian pasta salad loaded with fresh vegetables, mozzarella, salami, and tossed in a tangy herb vinaigrette. Perfect side dish for your next party. You can have Italian pasta salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian pasta salad
- You need 1 box of tri colored pasta.
- It’s 2 large of firm tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Lg black olives.
- Prepare 2 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 1 of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 2 cup of cubed block cheese.
- You need 1 packages of pepperoni.
Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago.
Italian pasta salad instructions
- In a large pot put water to boil about 3/4 full. Salt your water. While u wait prepare n chop ur veggies.
- You don't want to chopped to small or to big so I try & make em bout the same size as the pasta.
- Slice olives in half, dice tomatoes, cut pepperoni into fourths, cube cheese about 1×1 squares, chop stems off broccoli & rinse. Brake apart into tiny bite size pieces..
- By this time water shud be boiling. Add pasta and boil about 8-10 min or till pasta is al-dente. U DO want it firm & cooked all the way. U DON'T want it falling a part..
- When ready drain pasta and rinse with cold water. This is important!! Or your pasta will taste bitter. After pasta is cooled ad all ingredients plus the dressing am mix together. Chill for 30 min in the fridge b4 serving.
I could never be a food magazine editor. Seriously amazing Italian pasta salad recipe! This easy and delicious Italian salad has so many flavors and textures and the aroma is mouthwatering! The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring!