Courtenay's Pasta Salad. This Chicken Pasta salad is full of flavor and easy to make! New Jersey Blogger sharing food, crafts, diy, family, lifestyle, and kid friendly recipes! The fifth episode of a new cooking show on SCC-TV: Cooking With Courtney.
Chia Seed Pudding with Berry Compote. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. You can have Courtenay's Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Courtenay's Pasta Salad
- You need 1 medium of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of orange pepper.
- You need 1 box of pasta.
- It’s 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 can of tuna.
- You need 1 dozen of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sundried tomato pesto.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of greek seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery.
See more ideas about Pasta salad, Salad recipes, Pasta dishes. Parmesan Pea Pasta Salad might be the easiest cold pasta salad recipe in the world. It compliments this hearty salad, with its robust ingredients – salami, pepperoni, Asiago cheese and lots of tomatoes. Pasta salad is easy to make.
Courtenay's Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil water in a medium-large sized pot, add full box of noodles. Turn burner to half the amount of heat. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables into the pot with the noodles, simmer for 2-3 minutes until veggies are cooked (celery is cooked but still crunchy).
- Strain water; put noodles and veggies in a large bowl, mix in sundried tomato pesto, seasonings, and olive oil..
- Add tomato and tuna if desired. Eat and enjoy!.
The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. Learn the best pasta salad recipes that are great for summer cookouts and events or a year-round Pasta salad is great for summer cookouts and events, but it's also a delicious side dish salad any. This pasta salad has a nice crunch to it. I really like the variety of flavors and textures in here. This pasta salad would actually be a great thing to take on a picnic (as long as you keep it in the cooler).