Veggie Penne Pasta Salad. Great pasta salad I used a yellow bell and cherry tomatoes and added some black olives. This salad was a hit with my family and my youngest son who usually doesn't like pasta salad fought me over the leftovers which were even better. Meanwhile, chop up all of your fresh veggies.
It is so flexible that you can add your favorite vegetables. I had some leftover penne pasta that I cooked for Aj's lunch box. Usually it will be just a hand full or less than that. You can have Veggie Penne Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Penne Pasta Salad
- You need 6 oz of veggie penne pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh mozerella, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 of -14 oz can artichokes, drained and chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper.
But last week it was more. Fit Veggie Mama April making vegan penne pasta dish. Classic pasta salad made with creamy pesto dressing and roasted tomatoes. This could be one of the last things you prepare for your.
Veggie Penne Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to aldente. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Add all other ingredients and coat well with the Italian dressing. You can add a little more or less to your liking..
- Refrigerate and chill until ready to serve. The longer this pasta marinates, the better!.
Penne Pasta Salad with Zucchini, Chickpeas and OlivesFeed Me Phoebe. Anyway, this vegan veggie penne pasta takes mere minutes to create and bursts with flavor. Add all of the vegetables to the sauce and let simmer another ten minutes or until the broccoli is nice and tender. While the veggie sauce simmers, cook your pasta according to package directions and strain. An easy, healthy and delicious pasta salad loaded with roasted veggies and whole wheat penne pasta.