Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad. Need an easy peasy recipe for using up your leftover roast turkey? Then you need to try my Creamy Leftover Turkey Pasta. No worries, this simple alfredo pasta recipe can be made with leftover chicken or see below for how to 'create' some turkey leftovers!
For the best flavour, let the salad sit overnight. Easy Peasy Pasta Salad: Okay this is an easy one! It's so versatile, you can substitute just about any part of it. You can cook Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad
- Prepare of salad.
- It’s 4 cup of cooked bow tie pasta.
- You need 3 cup of fresh broccoli florets.
- It’s 2 cup of leftover chicken, cut into small cubes, you can be very versatile here by using leftover turkey or ham..
- You need 1 cup of roasted cherry tomatoes, recipe is in my profile..
- Prepare 2 slice of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzerella cheese cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian dressing, store bought or home made.
Tonight I used el dente rigatoni whole wheat pasta but I've used everything from plain old elbow macaroni to penne, bowtie, coloured, and every kind of pasta… Pasta Salad Recipes. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Peasy Pea Salad. Easy Peasy Pea Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Divide the plain leftover pasta into containers.
Easy peasy leftovers pasta salad step by step
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Transfer to a serving dish and simply enjoy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Before packing lunch, toss the pasta with olive oil, salt, freshly ground pepper, Italian seasonings I love adding cold leftover pasta to just about any salad. In our family, salads go over for a lunch or dinner entrée much better when they're filled with pasta. Think leftover pasta is a culinary no-no? Frittata to sizzling fried noodles, our Dinner Doctor Rachel Kelly will change your mind. The leftover that dares not speak its name.