Mediterranean Pasta Salad. This Mediterranean pasta salad recipe is made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onions and feta cheese. It's the easy pasta salad is always the hit of the party! Mediterranean Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
I love making pasta salads during the spring and summer months. This chilled Mediterranean pasta salad comes together in no time! I was craving a cold Mediterranean pasta salad one afternoon and by golly, I went ahead and made one! You can cook Mediterranean Pasta Salad using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Pasta (rotini recommended).
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced kalamata olives.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of Sundried tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped red onions.
- Prepare 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s of dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of as needed Additional lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of Fresh mint.
An easy vegetarian pasta recipe you can have for lunch, dinner. This Mediterranean-Inspired Pasta Salad is packed with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, artichoke Today I'm sharing this Mediterranean Pasta Salad recipe in full support of pasta salad season. Pasta salad is a summer staple at barbecues and cookouts. Part starchy side dish, part vegetable This recipe is bursting with the flavors of Mediterranean cuisine with the inclusion of tomatoes, fresh.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to al dente, rinse in cold water to cool once done.
- Sauté broccoli, onion, and garlic until mostly, but not fully, cooked. (So it can be soft but still a little crunchy).
- Halve the olives, and slice the sun dried tomatoes..
- Chop up the mint so that it is nearly minced.
- Mix together steps 1-4.
- Whisk the olive oil and lemon juice together and drizzle over the pasta salad.
- Add salt, pepper, and more lemon juice as needed.
- Sprinkle feta on top.
A simple Mediterranean pasta salad loaded with fresh arugula, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, pine nuts, kalamata olives, basil pesto and so much more! Any great pasta salad recipe is essentially a flexible formula—pasta salad is a wonderful blank canvas. Our Mediterranean pasta salad has—shockingly enough—Mediterranean flavors! Learn to make and enjoy this wonderful salad, perfect for a relaxing summer day. Cook the pasta according to packet directions until al dente (soft but with a slight bite).