simple cold tuna pasta salad. Tuna pasta salad is made with elbow noodles, peas, tuna, celery, red onion, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt. It's an easy, healthy, dish that is. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal.
In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal. It has carbs from the pasta, protein from the tuna, and plenty. This is very simple macaroni salad recipe that uses canned tuna and vegetables. You can cook simple cold tuna pasta salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of simple cold tuna pasta salad
- You need 1 can of corn kernels.
- You need 1 can of tinned tuna – large.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of pasta.
- You need 1 of mayonaise jar.
- Prepare 1 dash of lemon juice.
I take this to my family outings. Can be served hot as a main dish, or or cold as a pasta salad. Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. Albacore tuna is plentiful on the Pacific Coast, and this recipe represents the Western U.
simple cold tuna pasta salad step by step
- boil water and cook desired amount of pasta.
- drain pasta and set aside to cool.
- once cooled, add tinned tuna and corn to your liking.
- mix in mayonnaise until salad is coated to your taste. add a splash of lemon juice.
- return to fridge, serve chilled.
Some of the best recipes are the most simple. I prefer it just as written, but you may add any ingredients you choose such as chopped onion. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Tuna salad is delicious all by itself, on a bed of fresh greens, or in a tuna salad sandwich. You can also use it in a delicious Whether you make a traditional salad with canned tuna, a pasta salad with tuna mixed in, or a crunchy or spicy salad with chunks of fresh tuna, there's.