Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp Pasta Salad With a Creamy Lemon Dressing. Adapted from Kraft, made-over Shrimp Pasta Salad. Makes a great lunch or side dish.
You'll find many more delicious ideas like this one in the photo gallery for our Side Dish Recipes Category and in our Healthy Eating Category. Serve up an inspiring weeknight dish with our Lemon-Shrimp Pasta Salad. This Lemon-Shrimp Pasta Salad is enhanced with lemon zest and vegetables. You can have Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Tri-colored spiral pasta.
- It’s 2 each of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 each of Cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 each of Orange pepper.
- It’s 1 each of Yellow pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of 31-40 raw shrimp.
- You need 1 each of Lemon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
This shrimp pasta salad is best eaten the day it's made. The pasta will absorb the dressing the longer it sits. If your salad seems a bit dry when you're ready to serve, just toss in another tablespoon or two of olive oil and lemon juice. You can used canned shrimp if that's what you have, but be sure to rinse.
Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water until tender.
- Sprinkle lemon zest on top of shrimp.
- Dice tomatoes, cucumbers & peppers.
- Saute shrimp in unsalted butter & juice from the lemon.
- Combine pasta, shrimp & vegetables in mixing bowl.
- Add italian dressing & seasonings to taste.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve as a side or pair it with a white wine for a light meal.
Try this Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe, or contribute your own. Shrimp Scampi & Pasta – Linguine With Lemon Butter Garlic White Wine Sauce. This creamy lemon shrimp pasta recipe is easy enough to make on a weeknight and impressive enough The lemon cream sauce is everything you'd expect it to be. Vibrantly lemony, garlicky, rich, and I look forward to trying your many other recipes. I served the dish with a wonderful green salad.