Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad. An easy and delicious cold pasta salad tastes like an Italian antipasto platter, with cheese tortellini, olives, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and marinated artichoke hearts. Cook the tortellini according to package instructions, drain in a colander set in the sink, and rinse with cold water. This Tortellini Pasta Salad Is Full Of Cheesy Tortellini, Broccoli, Artichoke Hearts, Beans, Summer Sausage And Tomatoes.
Learn how to make my easy Italian tortellini salad perfect for a summer picnic in this fun collab with Gemma Stafford of Bigger Bolder Baking. METHOD: Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain pasta and allow to cool slightly. You can cook Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad
- You need 1 lb of frozen cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 1/2 small of green pepper, small diced.
- It’s 2 small of celery, halved and thin sliced, (not entire stalk just 2 sticks).
- It’s 10 of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 3 of baby carrots halved and thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet Vidallia onion salad dressing.
- You need 1 cup of small cubed cheddar cheese.
Transfer pasta into a large mixing bowl. Italian Cheese Tortellini Pasta Salad is great as a main course on a hot day or an easy side dish for a crowd. It's a go to cold pasta salad recipe and the homemade Italian dressing makes this so delicious after a few hours in the fridge. Cold Pasta SaladThe Recipes Pakistan. cucumber, tomatoes, pasta, onion, salad dressing, pitted black olives.
Cold Tortellini Pasta Salad instructions
- cook tortellini according to directions. drain completely cool and refrigerate while chopping you're veggies..
- dry all ingredients so no water or liquid remains..
- add all ingredients into a large bowl. toss to coat with dressing..
- revegetate until ready to serve..
- serve alongside your favorite dish. great for bbq's!.
- (i omitted tomatoes and cheddar this go round only cuz I didn't have any. you can omit any of the ingredients our sub regular onion with Vidallia onion our green onion. sub cheddar with any other cubed cheese.enjoy! :).
This tortellini pasta salad is especially perfect for summer barbecues and potlucks because it is PACKED with amazing flavor, yet the ingredients are so simple. In addition to the tortellini, this recipe calls for chopped spinach, olives, parmesan cheese, and cherry tomatoes. It's all topped off with some. Watch how to make Italian Antipasto Tortellini Pasta Salad. I'm cheating a little bit with this salad.