Pasta salad (penne with sauteed sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh garlic and asparagus). In this pasta salad, we've got cooked pasta, chicken, sun dried tomato, baby spinach, tomatoes and onion with a pasta salad dressing. But in this case, it really does – because it's light on fresh veggies. Saute asparagus tips in garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper until tender.
Perfect for a fast weeknight dinner! A craving for much simpler, delicious meals is also back and I am happy about that. Here's what we're going to do with this balsamic penne pasta I was looking for a recipe for a Penne Pasta Salad that I had at a buffet on the weekend and this is it! You can have Pasta salad (penne with sauteed sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh garlic and asparagus) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta salad (penne with sauteed sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh garlic and asparagus)
- It’s 1 cup of julianne cut sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of evoo.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus cut in 1/4 pieces.
- You need 1 box of Penne pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese (as desired).
This salad was amazing however I did omit the parmasean cheese due the the fact I find it overpowers alot of flavors and because I was using dried dill which again I find packs a bigger punch as opposed. Like for this pasta dish here, I tossed the pesto in some simple ingredients like sun dried tomatoes, roasted asparagus and mozzarella cubes, finishing it off with It's so simple and easy to whip up, and my most favorite thing about it is that some of the pesto gets stuck in the crevices of the shell pasta. penne pasta, basil, zesty Italian dressing, Roma tomatoes, feta cheese crumbles. Warm Penne Pasta SaladCourtney's Sweets. frozen string beans, dried basil, fresh mozzarella, penne pasta Penne Pasta Salad with Asparagus, Arugula and Balsamic VinaigretteCleveland Clinic Wellness. Peppery arugula tossed with nutty chick peas, penne pasta, sun dried tomatoes, shaved parmesan and balsamic vinegar make This delicious light summer pasta salad is perfect for those hot summer nights made with arugula, chickpeas, sun dried tomatoes, shaved Parmesan and balsamic vinegar.
Pasta salad (penne with sauteed sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh garlic and asparagus) instructions
- Saute chopped basil, garlic, asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes in a pan with evoo until garlic turns caramel in color.
- Boil water with oil and a dash of salt.
- add 1 box of penne pasta to boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
- mix all ingredients and add salt to taste. Pasta salad can be serve hot or cold. Taste great paired with grilled meat, Enjoy!.
Looking for an authentic Italian recipe? Penne pasta with asparagus, tomatoes and pancetta. For bolder flavor: finely mince the garlic clove instead of crushing it, and leave it in. Substitute the parsley with fresh basil leaves. Using sun-dried tomatoes instead of fresh will help prevent the pasta salad from becoming soggy.