Bacon Ranch pasta salad. I have always loved Suddenly Salad's Bacon & Ranch Pasta.they ain't got nothing on you Wilemon! I used a chopped roma tomato because that's what I had on hand, & I'm not a big fan of garlic powder so I subbed fresh minced garlic. Bacon and ranch belong together—it's indisputable.
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: a quick, easy & creamy pasta salad with cheddar cheese, bacon, peas & ranch seasoning all tossed together for a great potluck dish! This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad might have a little edge on the tuna salad because it is loaded with bacon and ranch seasoning. This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad can be made in advance and kept in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can cook Bacon Ranch pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Ranch pasta salad
- It’s of salad dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Salad.
- It’s 1 packages of elbow macaroni (8oz).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion diced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
I've made this recipe for a Sunday afternoon get-together, then portioned out the leftovers to take to the office for lunch along with chicken or chilled grilled salmon. Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad (Cute Bento Box Idea). What's the secret for a pasta salad everyone will want to try? Here's your brand new go-to side for a backyard barbecue, potluck, or picnic.
Bacon Ranch pasta salad step by step
- boil elbow macaroni until desired tenderness. drain. rinse..
- In a mixing bowl, mix mayonaise, ranch dressing, and balsamic vinegar. salt and pepper to taste. (you can adjust the ratio of mayo to ranch for your liking.).
- In a separate bowl mix the dressing with the macaroni until well coated..
- Add onion, bacon bits, and shredded cheese to pasta. refrigerate at least an hour..
This bacon ranch pasta salad is sure to be a hit with friends and family. Dry ranch dressing mix is combined with mayonnaise and sour cream to make the savory dressing. Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: Cheese, Ranch, Bacon… all wrapped up in this cold pasta salad is one of our FAVORITE salad recipes to date! Add chicken to make a quick weeknight dinner that's perfect anytime of year! Many pasta salads are made with mayo or with a mix of mayo and ranch dip dressing.