Mother-n-laws pasta salad. Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore, Italian Chicken Cacciatore, Cacciatore Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Italian Recipes, One Pot Dinners, Snacks, Chicken Pasta. This was my mother-n-law's recipe and is easy to make. An easy, yet very yummy pasta salad.
My sister-in-law gave me this recipe years ago. It is the only pasta recipe I really like, and my daughter is always asking me to make it. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water if you stick to a simple formula, use a smart pasta cooling trick, and a flavorful dressing. You can have Mother-n-laws pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mother-n-laws pasta salad
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 box of elbow macaroni.
- You need 1/2 of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 stick of celery.
- You need 5 tbsp of dill relish.
- Prepare 1/2 can of green olives.
- Prepare 1 quart of miracle whip.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of season salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
A Simple Pasta Salad Formula You Can Memorize. In small bowl, combine all tomato mayonnaise ingredients; blend with wire whisk until well blended. Pour mayonnaise over salad; stir gently to coat. In this pasta salad, we've got cooked pasta, chicken, sun dried tomato, baby spinach, tomatoes and onion with a pasta salad dressing.
Mother-n-laws pasta salad step by step
- boil eggs for 15 minutes….cool and peel and cut into squares.
- boil macaroni as directed from box…drain and add to a big bowl and cool.
- cut up all other ingredients into squares and add to bowl.
- add miracle whip to your tasting.
- add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to your tasting.
- stir all together and chill for 1 hour.
But as with most pasta salad recipes, this is adaptable to what you've got on hand or whatever you want to put in it! Mediterranean pasta salad is easy to make and loaded with artichokes, olives, sun-dried tomatoes A simple Mediterranean pasta salad loaded with fresh arugula, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated I love the variations in the comments. My mother in law has also thrown in veggies like peppers, used feta. Learn the best pasta salad recipes that are great for summer cookouts and events or a year-round side dish with this helpful guide. This pasta salad is full of surprises, with Tex-Mex flavors, black beans, corn, and a variety of chopped vegetables.