AMIEs PASTA SALAD. Today I made a perfect summer picnic food. It's a pasta salad that's gluten free and full of healthy vegetables. This salad is the perfect combination of taste, simplicity and flavor!
Right in time for summer, it's an easy recipe to serve at your next BBQ. Italian Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad can be made in advance and kept in the refrigerator for up to a Amy Myers, MD is a two-time New York Times bestselling author and an internationally acclaimed. You can have AMIEs PASTA SALAD using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs PASTA SALAD
- It’s 1 can of medium sized, tonno (tuna in can).
- Prepare 4 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 5 of basil leaves.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped oregano.
- Prepare 320 grams of pasta (tortiglioni, casarecce, farfalle, penne, etc.).
Is Italian pasta salad really an Italian dish? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar. Good Housekeeping has recipes for all your favorite pasta salads for dinner tonight.
AMIEs PASTA SALAD instructions
- Prepare the tomatoes and cut them into quarters..
- Pour-in the tonno in a large bowl..
- Add the tomatoes in cubes..
- Mix basil leaves, garlic, salt and oregano. Add olive oil and mix well..
- Put in the refregerator for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil, adding salt and a splash of oil. Cook the pasta al dente. Drain..
- Add the pasta to the prepared cold mixture and toss to combine. Serve topped with basil leaves..
Everyone needs a "go to" pasta salad recipe and this is mine: an Italian Pasta Salad with a Homemade Italian Dressing, loaded with all things Italian: salami, olives, bocconcini, tomatoes and basil. Made with Italian dressing, it is the perfect side dish recipe for your barbecue or family get togethers. Made it yesterday and serving it with open face steak sandwiches. Italian pasta salad is packing a punch of flavor with a homemade Italian dressing. This pasta salad with Italian dressing is basically a big ol' bowl full of heaven.