mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad. This quick and easy picnic salad mixes cheese tortellini, pepperoni, provolone cheese, olives, and artichoke hearts with Italian-style salad dressing. Tortellini Pasta Salad -cheese tortellini, pepperoni, cheese, mixed veggies, and pine nuts, and a bold red wine vinaigrette. You'll want to let this Tortellini Pasta Salad hang out in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving so the flavors can combine and some of the dressing can soak in the.
We have a long warm season here in Alabama. "Summer" really runs from about May until October, with some nice milder days around it. That kind of weather has me longing for simple. This addictive Tortellini Pasta Salad is tossed with a flavorful homemade dressing and is sure to vanish quickly at your next party or BBQ! You can cook mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad
- It’s 1 large of container of buitoni mixed cheese tortillini.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 can of sm. sliced olives.
- It’s 1 cup of italian dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of McCormick supreme salad seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of McCormick red bellpepper/garlic seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of ranch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayo.
Despite the fact that a good number of us are still relying on our heater for warmth, it's Spring, glorious Spring! I've always secretly wished that the first day of this. An easy pasta salad with cheese tortellini, sun-dried tomatoes, and baby spinach tossed in a balsamic dressing. In addition to being delicious, this pasta salad is extremely versatile, as all great pasta salads should be.
mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad instructions
- cook noodles as directions say on package..
- Run noodles under cold water to shock them..
- mix all ingredients and refrigerate at LEAST 30 minutes. the longer the better i think..
- top with shredded parmesean cheese if desired 🙂 and enjoy.
It tastes great warm, room temperature, and straight from the fridge. Here's an easy and quick pasta salad to make, great for potlucks and parties or even an everyday side dish. Greek-style Tortellini Pasta Salad is loaded with colorful veggies and topped off with a zesty homemade dressing for a dish that's sure to be a hit at your next potluck or party! Tortellini Pasta Salad is not your average run-of-the-mill pasta salad. This is most definately my FAVORITE pasta salad in the world!