Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad. Dried cherries and toasted almonds give this chicken pasta salad a colorful and crunchy twist on the traditional dish. This sweet and crunchy pasta salad is one of our most popular deli items – and now you can make it yourself at home! For this video and more, visit LandB.mn.
Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. In the large bowl with the pasta, toss together all remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve. You can cook Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad
- It’s of Salads.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of uncooked bow tie pasta.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- Prepare 3 of celery rib, chopped.
- It’s 6 of green onions chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of dried cherries or craisins.
- You need 1 cup of real mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of dried tarragon.
Sweetened dried cherries, toasted almonds and bow tie pasta turn ordinary chicken salad into something pretty special. Cherry Chicken Salad – All Recipes. Buttermilk and mayonnaise flavor this terrific salad that whips together chunks of chicken, dried tart Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad with Chicken, Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes. I ended up with tons or whipped cream so the chicken salad was extremely.
Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the chicken, celery, onions and cherries..
- Combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt, mustard, pepper and tarragon. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate Enjoy!.
I love dried cherries and pasta salad. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. In a large mixing bowl, add the pasta, chicken, celery, and cherries; stir to mix well. Add the chicken, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and feta to the pasta. Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss to coat.