Jays chicken pasta salad. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. In the large bowl with the pasta, toss together all remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve.
You can omit the pasta and place salad on sandwich roll or bread for a yummy chicken salad sandwich. Drain and let cool slightly and cut into bite size pieces. Cook pasta according to package directions. You can cook Jays chicken pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jays chicken pasta salad
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast (cooked & shredded).
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 29 oz of canned mixed veggies (i use veg-all).
- It’s 1 can of corn (drained).
- It’s 1 lb of elbow pasta.
- Prepare 1 each of mayo (use as much as you like).
Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Watch how to make a simple, Asian-inspired pasta salad with chicken, mandarin oranges, spinach, cucumber, and almonds. This healthy salad is dressed in a fresh ginger, rice vinegar, and sesame oil dressing. Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfectly refreshing and filling summer meal with its medley of vegetables and tangy lemon garlic dressing.
Jays chicken pasta salad instructions
- cook & shred chicken place in large bowl.
- stir in lemon pepper, salt and lemon juice.
- shred lettuce and mix in.
- cook pasta until done. drain and set aside.
- add drained mixed veggies and corn to chicken mixture.
- add pasta. stir.
- add mayo stirring in until its as creamy as you prefer it..
- put a lid or plastic wrap on bowl and put in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight serve with crackers or alone : ).
- to make this even more affordable use canned chicken..
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish. Serve the salad immediately topped with the mandarin slices, green onions, and almonds. This is one of my favorite pasta salad recipe's for a warm summer day. I like to make more than I need and store the leftovers in the refrigerator for ready made meals. It's easy to make but a little putsy with all the chopping and cutting.