Mj's Rotini and ham pasta salad. Med pot add water/salt. boil pasta till done. chop onion using green parts/After pasta is done rinse under cold water to. Rotini pasta and vegetables are tossed with ranch dressing in this cold pasta primavera salad that is perfect for picnics and potlucks. This salty Italian pasta salad makes the perfect pairing for a grill out.
This tasty garden pasta salad is loaded with fresh chopped vegetables. The lemony pesto and mayonnaise dressing flavors the salad perfectly. A pasta salad is delicious with a creamy or an vinaigrette dressing. You can cook Mj's Rotini and ham pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mj's Rotini and ham pasta salad
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green onion.
- You need 1 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of Cubed cooked ham.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Celery seed.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Rotini pasta.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
This recipe for creamy cheesy rotini salad is so flavorful. I had some spiral ham I had leftover from the holidays that I froze, and I pulled it out and diced it and tossed it into the pasta! Add pasta and peas to salad; stir gently to mix. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat.
Mj's Rotini and ham pasta salad instructions
- Med pot add water/salt… boil pasta till done..chop onion using green parts/After pasta is done rinse under cold water to stop cooking process/ cool after you drain it.
- Mix onion mayo sugar/ vinegar,celery seed together.
- Add pasta/ham to mayo and other ingredients..mix well then chill in fridge.
- Simple side.. Enjoy.
Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time. Any small pasta shape can be used for this salad. But instead of the shells, why not try macaroni or rotini? Pasta salad with a zippy spicy flavor that has a bit of kick to it. Pour the dressing over the salad toss well and serve.