Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad. This tuna salad gets added creaminess from avocado and packs a punch with jalapeno and onion. Reviews for: Photos of Tuna and Avocado Salad. This Avocado Tuna Salad uses creamy avocado instead of mayo for a fresh and easy twist on the classic.
Now one of the first things that I made with the huge tuna supply that I've been accumulating is this easy tuna pesto pasta salad. The pesto sauce was such a wonderful coating, combining the tuna, avocado and sun dried tomatoes into a beautiful orchestra of flavors. Make this tasty and colorful Tuna Avocado Pasta Salad with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh basil, dill and our delicious Homemade Dijon Dressing. You can have Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad
- Prepare 300 grams of Rigatoni Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 250 grams of Canned Corn.
- It’s 300 grams of Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 150 ml of Balsamic Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 1 large of Avocado.
- You need 370 grams of Canned Tuna.
This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery, and then tossed in a tasty and creamy avocado yogurt dressing. Tuna pasta salad loaded with creamy avocado, red onion, and diced tomatoes. We had our first pool day of the season yesterday and This tuna pasta salad recipe is going to be a hit too, I think.
Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Rinse with cold water..
- Finely chop onion, slice cherry tomatoes into quarters and the avocado into small cubes..
- Drain the corn, tuna and add to the avocado, onion and tomatoes. Mix together..
- Once the pasta has cooled add to the rest of the mix..
- Mix the Greek yogurt and balasmic dressing to taste. Then mix in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Now ready to serve by itself or as a side..
Especially if you like avocado in your pasta salad and really, how could not? Tuna Avocado Macaroni Salad is an AMAZING creamy macaroni salad that is filled with chopped veggies, avocado, and tuna. It is my favorite pairing together. I was making this pasta salad and I thought to. In a large saucepan, cook the pasta according to the package directions.