Shrimp pasta salad. Make this easy shrimp and pasta salad for your next picnic or potluck! It's made with tiny pink shrimp, pasta, a handful of veggies, and a simple lemon vinaigrette. This is a very attractive dish.
Shrimp and pasta are both delicious ingredients. Why not combine them to create a doubly-delicious meal? This shrimp-pasta salad can be prepared quickly and easily. You can cook Shrimp pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp pasta salad
- You need 3 cup of Medium pasta shells.
- You need 8 oz of Cooked, shelled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chopped fresh dill weed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon-style mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Honey.
In a large bowl toss pasta in with shrimp celery green and red bell peppers and red onion. Mix mayo salad dressing and OLD BAY in small bowl. Pour over pasta mixture and mix well. This Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect easy weeknight dinner or fast side to bring to a barbecue or picnic!
Shrimp pasta salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- In a salad bowl mix shrimp, celery, onion, and dill weed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For dressing, in small bowl combine yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and honey. Mix until smooth.
- Add cooked pasta to shrimp mixture. Add dressing; toss to coat. Refridgerate at least 1 hour before serving.
It comes together with easy to find ingredients and the most delicious sauce! This quick and easy pasta salad recipe is sure to be a hit at your next party. Steaming the shrimp in beer makes them pretty tasty. The Old Bay adds tons of flavor too. Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect summer main course or side dish.