Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad!. Tuna gets jazzed up with jalepenos and a tangy lemon mayonnaise in this fun summer pasta salad. Serve over a bed of fresh iceburg lettuce. Tuna salad is a light and fresh comfort food classic.
It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal. It has carbs from the pasta, protein. You can have Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad!
- Prepare 1 of Tuna.
- It’s 1 of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonaise.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Good quality balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Parmasan (if you like).
This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and This tuna pasta salad is a classic! It easy, fast, and I usually have all the ingredients that I need to How to make Tuna Pasta Salad: Cook your pasta according to package instructions, then drain them. Tuna pasta salad loaded with creamy avocado, red onion, and diced tomatoes. We had our first pool day of the season yesterday and This tuna pasta salad recipe is going to be a hit too, I think.
Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad! step by step
- Prepare tuna, mayo and sweetcorn mixture and add black pepper to flavour..
- Cut up bell pepper into chunks and add into tuna mixture.
- Boil desired amount of chosen pasta..
- Once boiled swill with cold water and drain..
- Mix tuna mixture with pasta in large bowl..
- Serve with parmasan cheese if desired..
- Tip : drissle balsamic for a more dynamic taste.
Especially if you like avocado in your pasta salad and really, how could not? This recipe for tuna pasta salad is easy to make and is perfect for potlucks and barbecues, or just a protein packed lunch! This tuna pasta salad is a classic recipe that's been around for many years. The first time I tried it was at my aunt's house when I was a child. This easy and simple Tuna Pasta Salad can be done ahead of time and is perfect as a side or a stand-alone meal for parties, potlucks, and picnics.