Tuna noodle pasta salad. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out.
Great tuna pasta salad with dill, perfect for summer parties and potlucks. Spoon it up into a cup and eat it in the car, camper, or in our case, a motel room! That's why we call it Evacuation Tuna & Pasta Salad. You can cook Tuna noodle pasta salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna noodle pasta salad
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red onion(finely chopped).
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1 can of White albacore tuna.
- Prepare 1 of Salt&pepper(to taste).
- It’s 1 box of Pasta(use any fun shape).
Tuna pasta salad is made with elbow noodles, peas, tuna, celery, red onion, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt. It's an easy, healthy, dish that is. Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. Albacore tuna is plentiful on the Pacific Coast, and this recipe represents the Western U.
Tuna noodle pasta salad instructions
- Cook pasta, add frozen peas to pot last few min of cooking.
- Mix in seperate bowl mayo, salt&pepper, lemon, and onion.
- Drain tuna and sprinkle over pasta then mix in mayo mixture. Blend well, chill..
Combine the cooked and drained pasta with the drained tuna, chopped celery, peas, and mayonnaise, using only enough mayonnaise for the salad to be. Recipe developer, author and photographer at Carve You Craving. Quick easy & mostly healthy, vegan and vegetarian and bakes. A light and refreshing Classic Tuna Pasta Salad comes together as the perfect summer side dish with tuna, noodles, celery, peas, and a creamy dill. Instead, this Tuna Pasta Salad is tossed in a super simple fresh lemon vinaigrette made with extra virgin olive oil.