Big Mac salad. My Big Mac Salad recipe is truly so delicious, easy to make, and so much healthier Plus, when you make Big Mac Salad at home, it's totally customizable too. You can add your favorite toppings like. This keto big mac salad has all of the flavor of a Big Mac sandwich and it's really pretty easy to make!
Why not make a BURGER SALAD? Try the recipe & let us know! This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. You can cook Big Mac salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Big Mac salad
- It’s of Dill Pickles.
- It’s 4 cups of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Thousand Island dressing.
If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Big Mac Salad Shaker : Prep your Big Mac Salad in quart size mason jars for lunch on the go. Layer in this order: dressing, ground beef, onions, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce. Bag the croutons on the side.
Big Mac salad step by step
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way..
- While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles. When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately..
This Big Mac Salad has two key components – the salad (of course!) and the sauce. Both are equally amazing and nutritious. I paired nutrient-dense veggies like lettuce, onion. The Big Mac Salad is inspired by the popular fast food hamburger. It's a simple cheeseburger salad Home / Keto Salads.