Tuna Macaroni Salad. Perfect for a simple summer supper or as a main-dish potluck contribution, this tuna noodle salad is a comfort food classic that comes together in. This family favorite tuna macaroni salad is made with canned tuna, elbow mac, bell peppers, parsley, green onion, iceberg lettuce, and mayonnaise. Try it for your next potluck, BBQ, or family gathering.
I prefer it plain as a side dish next to grilled meats, but. Reviews for: Photos of Tuna Macaroni Salad. Tuna Macaroni Salad is a classic potluck recipe and is so easy to throw together. You can have Tuna Macaroni Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Macaroni Salad
- It’s 4-6 of servings of your favorite shaped pasta noodles cooked.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- You need 1 can of sweet green peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella or grated parmesan.
- It’s of Desired Amounts of the following;.
- Prepare Dash of Mrs.
- Prepare of Black or white garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Celery seed.
Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck. Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck. This salad has it all–delicious pasta, savory tuna and a creamy, sweet, and. This colorful tuna macaroni salad features grated carrot, chopped celery, and red onion, all tossed in a creamy mayonnaise-yogurt dressing.
Tuna Macaroni Salad step by step
- Boil noodles to soften. Strain and pour into a large mixing bowl. Fold and gently mix in with all other ingredients..
- Add seasonings and spices to taste. Then cool in the fridge..
We love incorporating yogurt into the dressing. Easy Tuna Macaroni Salad Words of Deliciousness. Retro Tuna Macaroni Salad The Kitchen Magpie. Classic Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe has flaked albacore tuna, crisp celery, red onion, sweet relish and hard boiled eggs tossed with cooked macaroni, mayo, salt and pepper. Tuna macaroni salad seems like it's been around forever.