Classic and Colorful Macaroni Salad. Like a classic deli macaroni salad but less sweet, this crowd-pleaser with lots of colorful veggies is a great side for grilled food, barbeque, or just a humble hot dog. A classic picnic salad, this version is made healthier using whole wheat macaroni and less sugar. Our easily prepared macaroni salad with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise is an all-time favourite.
Great as a light lunch or. This classic macaroni salad recipe is made with chopped vegetables, mayonnaise, seasonings and hard-boiled eggs. Whether you are going to a backyard barbecue or just looking to make a good side dish or snack, macaroni salad is a classic. You can have Classic and Colorful Macaroni Salad using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic and Colorful Macaroni Salad
- You need 4 C of cooked elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 of hard-boiled egg (chopped).
- You need 1/4 C of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 1 of medium Celery Rib (diced).
- Prepare 5 of Black Olives (sliced).
- You need 3 tbs of Purple Onion (diced).
- It’s 2 tbs of Dill Pickle (diced).
- You need 2 tbs of Red Bell Pepper (diced).
- You need 1 tbs of Dill Pickle Juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dill Weed.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Learn how to make a Macaroni Salad recipe! Perfect Potato Salad – How to Make a Classic American Potato Salad Recipe. This easy Classic Macaroni Salad recipe will impress your family and friends at your next picnic or BBQ. This dish pairs well with almost anything.
Classic and Colorful Macaroni Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to desired firmness, drain and cool..
- Mix all ingredients gently and place in airtight container in refrigerator for at least two hours before serving to let flavors meld..
Buy lettuce that is crisp and free of blemishes. Before dressing, keep your salad chilled in the refrigerator to stay crisp. As you cook the noodles, whisk together the creamy dressing. Shock the cooked noodles in an ice bath to cool them off, then toss them with just a few tablespoons of the dressing and Like all pasta salads, this macaroni salad is best served at room temperature. A fresh take on classic macaroni salad.