Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Taste for salt and pepper, and add a drizzle of oil, if you like. Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce.
Cherry tomatoes roasted in olive oil and garlic then combined with angel hair pasta set this quick and easy Cook's Notes: Grape tomatoes can be substituted for cherry tomatoes. Chicken stock can be used Both times, I used tomato juice instead of broth, and added a splash of balsamic vinegar and. * Spaghetti or Angel Hair (Capellini) pasta. In a large pot bring some water to a rolling boil. You can cook Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes
- Prepare 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of loosely packed basil leaves.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Pesto.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- You need 1 cup of loosely packed fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of loosely packed fresh parsley.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- You need 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- You need of Fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 2 TBSP of lemon juice.
- You need 3 TBSP of olive oil.
Add enough Kosher or sea salt to the water until the water tastes like the ocean. Reserve about a cup of the cooking water, then drain the pasta and quickly toss with the pesto while pasta is still very hot. This Angel Hair Pasta is made with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil. You won't believe how simple and TASTY this recipe is!
Pesto with angel hair pasta and grape tomatoes step by step
- Pesto: In a small pan over medium heat toast the pine nuts stirring occasionally. Around 10 minutes. Let cool..
- In a food processor put nuts, basil, parsley, garlic, salt, several grinds of pepper. Process until you get a coarse paste. You may need to push down with a spatula on the sides. Make sure food processor is turned off if you need to do this..
- Add in lemon juice and olive oil and process till smooth. That's it for the pesto!.
- Cook noodles according to package..
- In a large bowl. Put in noodles. Top with the pesto and grape tomatoes remaining basil. Toss until mixed..
- Plate and top with parmesan cheese..
Sauteed bay scallops with tomatoes and a touch of white wine and lemon juice served over angel hair pasta. More of my favorite seafood pasta dishes are Linguini and Shrimp Fra Diavolo and Linguini with Sauteed Scallops and Peas. If you're looking for a special dinner to make for your loved one this. Charred Tomato and Corn Pesto Pasta. The Recipe: This pasta recipe from Half Baked Harvest features roasted heirloom tomatoes Heidi of Foodie Crush recommends using a fry pan to make authentic, crispy schnitzel and loves pairing it with angel hair pasta and sweet and sour red cabbage.