Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta. Then you make the creamy mushroom sauce, which is exactly what makes this dish so tasty. It's so good, you wouldn't believe the simplicity of the ingredients. This sauce builds up flavor starting from the garlic, and then progresses on to mushrooms in melted butter, a combo that always ends up good.
A fabulous mushroom recipe prepared with butter, garlic, bacon & cream. You'll love this quick & easy side dish that's also low-carb and Keto. Garlic mushrooms cooked in a creamy butter sauce are absolutely spectacular. You can have Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta
- Prepare 200 g of pasta.
- Prepare 5 strips of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 pack of enoki mushroom.
- It’s 1/2 pack of maitake mushroom.
- It’s 2 TBSP of salmon flakes.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of butter.
- You need 1 TBSP of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 TBSP of cooking sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- It’s 1/4 sheet of seaweed.
Everyone needs a go-to mushroom recipe and this one should definitely be. Bacon – use streaky bacon for a richer sauce or back bacon if you prefer just to have the smoky flavor and lesser fat. Butter – find the best kind you can find. To make the cream slightly thicker, make a roux.
Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta instructions
- Cook pasta al dente in a large pot with salted water. Save 1/4 cup of pasta water..
- Cut the stem of enoki and maitake. Tear them apart small..
- Mince garlic..
- Cut bacon into bite size..
- In a large pan, without any heat, drizzle olive oil and pour minced garlic. Sauté with low heat until you get the aroma..
- Add bacon, enoki and maitake mushrooms into the pan and sauté with medium high heat for 5 minutes..
- Add cooking sake and sauté until the sake is evaporated. Sprinkle flour over at the end..
- Add heavy whipping cream and cook for 3 minutes. Add soy sauce and butter at the end and turn off the heat when the butter is melted..
- In the same pan, medium high heat, add pasta and saved pasta water and mixed them very well. Turn off the heat..
- Add salmon flakes and mix it together..
- Sprinkle cut seaweed over and enjoy😍.
Add equal parts of butter and flour to the browned garlic. Add cream and parmesan, simmering until reduced by half. Season with salt and pepper to taste. The best part about this Seared Salmon with Creamy Spinach & Mushroom Sauce is that it´s all done in one pan. This is a very quick, easy and delicious recipe, perfect as a side, serve on toast for brunch, or add to some lovely pasta!