Organic Vegetable Garden Pasta Primavera. Pasta Primavera is a great dish to prepare for Earth Day or any day. Primavera uses seasonal vegetables – in this variation, Chef Cyndi uses zucchini, bell. With summer squash, pea pods, peppers, tomatoes, and more all in this mix, this pasta primavera makes for a surprisingly healthy pasta and vegetable side dish.
The cool thing about this dish is that you can use just about any vegetable you have on hand. This easy, fresh, healthy pasta with vegetables is the perfect family meal! Whether you're trying to use up those veggies, make a last minute meal, or How many of you have gone to an Italian restaurant and ordered Pasta Primavera? You can cook Organic Vegetable Garden Pasta Primavera using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Organic Vegetable Garden Pasta Primavera
- It’s 16 oz of package of pasta (I used Orcchiette).
- It’s 15.5 oz jar of favorite marinara or tomato sauce.
- It’s 3 of zucchini squash chopped.
- It’s 1 of eggplant chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of small sweet or mild onion chopped.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 of Fresh oregano sprigs (or tsp dry or 2 drops essential oil).
- You need 2 of Fresh Thyme sprigs (or tsp fresh or two drops essential oil).
- You need 2 of Fresh Parsley springs (or tsp dry, or 2 drops essential oil).
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s To taste of Salt, pepper to season.
If you're anything like me, then you typically crave something with a. A hearty, veggie packed pasta dish that's perfect for serving year round! It has so much fresh flavor, it's a great way to use up those vegetables in the fridge, plus it's a bright and colorful dish so it helps get the kids to eat their vegetables. Creamy Pasta Primavera is full of delightful spring vegetables for a light and fresh pasta you can easily serve up for dinner with or without meat.
Organic Vegetable Garden Pasta Primavera step by step
- Chop all vegetables above into bite size pieces and put into a large bowl. Add fresh garlic, herbs, and 1 tbs olive oil. Stir to mix and coat all together. Place the other 1 tbs olive oil into dutch oven or pot on low heat. Add vegetables..
- Cover and sauté at medium heat for about 10-12 minutes. Stir occasionally. While cooking begin boiling water for pasta according to pasta directions..
- Add jar of pasta sauce to the vegetable mixture. Cover and simmer on low heat another 5 minutes. I love the brand featured here. @Rao’s.
- Once pasta is cooked and drained, serve the vegetable sauce over the pasta and garnish with vegan or regular Parmesan cheese to your preference..
We love the Spring, when fresh vegetables are growing and plentiful, and dinners are light and satisfying. If you are the gardening type, you can pull. Zucchini, summer squash, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, peas. Pasta primavera is a light and flavorful main dish chocked full of vegetables, and it is perfect for spring and summer. I used to have a big one, but then I had babies and got too busy to keep it up. 🤪😆 We recently replanted some veggies and herbs this year, though.