Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝. Tuna Pasta Alfredo is a rich and creamy pasta dish that can easily be prepared. Get the details of the recipe by reading this post. This Tuna Alfredo Pasta is quick, easy, and delicious!
Place tuna in a skillet over low heat; season with onion powder and salt. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. You can have Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝
- It’s 1 box (12 ounce) of bow tie pasta (farfalle).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 2 jars (16 ounce) of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (5 ounce) of chunk light tuna in water, drained.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
Slice the chicken into thin strips and season with salt and pepper. This awesome bow tie pasta, cooked to creamy perfection with a homemade Alfredo sauce, smokey prosciutto, mushrooms and tangy asiago cheese is a decadent meal worthy of a special occasion or a page in a gourmet food magazine. Bow tie pasta is one of the most decorative pastas ever. In greased casserole dish, combine cooked pasta and broccoli with all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well.
Tuna Alfredo Bow Tie Pasta 🍝 instructions
- In a large pot bring water to a boil, add salt to water……
- Add in your bow tie pasta and cook until al dente, drain, then add back to pot…….
- Add to cooked pasta your Alfredo pasta sauce, drained tuna, black pepper and adobo, mix well on low heat, then serve and enjoy 😉! Garnish each serving with parsley flakes……Sauce will thicken upon standing……!!! 😉😋.
Bow Tie Pasta With Broccoli and Broccoli Sauce. Learn how to make Tuna and Bow Tie Pasta Salad. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain again. Place pasta in a large bowl.