Mediterranean Pasta w/ Cajun Sacallops. If you like spicy foods, then this Cajun scallop dish is for you. Cajun seasoning and hot sauce give the dish its heat, while sautéed red onion adds bite. A mild but flavorful blend of fresh shrimp and scallops with penne.
The Best Scallops Pasta Recipes on Yummly Seafood Linguine, Vermicelli Salad With Scallops, Baked Scallops. Top scallops-pasta recipes just for you. You can cook Mediterranean Pasta w/ Cajun Sacallops using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Pasta w/ Cajun Sacallops
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need 1 tbsp of kosher salt – plus 1 tsp, divided.
- Prepare 6 of oz-8oz whole wheat pasta of your choice.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 c of grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of quartered artichoke hearts – (14oz).
- Prepare 1 can of whole pitted black olives – (6oz).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4-1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 c of freshly squeezed lemon juice – about 1 lemon.
- It’s 1/4 c of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c of fresh Italian parsley – chopped.
- You need of Scallops.
- You need 12 of Bay Scallops.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper, to season.
- You need of Cajun Seasoning, to season.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta. Reviews for: Photos of Mediterranean Pasta. Large grilled Cajun-spiced sea scallops served over angel hair pasta tossed with slices of grilled asparagus, chopped grilled garlic and tomatoes and chopped fresh parsley in a cream sauce. Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Mediterranean Pasta Fried Scallops Dried Tomatoes en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie.
Mediterranean Pasta w/ Cajun Sacallops step by step
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add 1 tablespoon salt. Cook the pasta until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water, then drain..
- While the water boils and pasta cooks, prep your vegetables and remaining ingredients: mince the garlic; halve the cherry tomatoes; drain and roughly chop the artichokes; drain and slice the olives in half..
- Pat scallops dry with paper towel on both sides, and season with salt pepper, cajun seasoning. Once the vegetables start cooking, the recipe goes quickly, so you want to be ready..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the tomatoes, garlic, the remaining 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring frequently, until the garlic is fragrant and the tomatoes begin to break down and release some juices into the oil, 1 to 2 minutes..
- In another skillet, melt butter under medium high heat. Add the scallops. Let sit for approximately 2-3min and flip when nice and golden brown. Repeat and remove from skillet..
- Add the pasta to the skillet and toss to coat. Add the artichokes and olives. Drizzle the lemon juice over the pasta. Continue tossing and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until warmed through. If the pasta seems too dry, add a splash of the reserved pasta water to loosen it. Taste and adjust the salt and pepper as desired. Remove from heat..
- Toss once more, plate with pasta, and grated parmesan, add scallops, and top again with parsley..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Mediterranean pasta with fried scallops, dried tomatoes and thyme close-up in a plate on the table. horizontal. Place scallops on top of pasta mixture. In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and cheese; stir in melted butter. Mediterranean Scallop Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Cajun Scallops Puttanesca is a spicy, flavourful fusion of Italian and Louisiana cuisines.