Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake. Serve up a hearty vegetarian pasta bake for a filling family supper. Our comforting classics include mac 'n' cheese, creamy lasagne or tomato & cheese bake. Try our vegetable bake recipes, from gratins to macaroni and cheese, oven roasted vegetables to vegetarian Check out our spiced chickpea bake with potatoes and crunchy filo pastry.
Make sure you use a vegetarian-friendly hard cheese if you're cooking for vegetarians. Toss until all the veggies are lightly coated. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. You can cook Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake
- You need 1 of red onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 150 g of button mushrooms sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic finely sliced.
- You need 3 of small carrots sliced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper sliced.
- Prepare 150 g of sprouting broccoli each stem sliced to three pieces.
- It’s 1 of courgette sliced.
- It’s 1 of small tin broad beans drained.
- Prepare 1 of small tin sweetcorn drained.
- You need 50 g of vine tomatoes cut into quarters.
- You need 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 300 g of fresh pasta, penne or rigatoni.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 100 g of cheddar cheese grated.
- It’s 100 g of mozzarella sliced or grated.
- Prepare 50 g of Parmesan finely grated.
- You need 50 g of Moroccan breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Spread them out so they don't overlap. While veggies are roasting, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Once pasta is tender, strain, then.
Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 (180 fan).
- Pour olive oil in large pan over medium heat, and add onions cooking for 2 mins, then add mushrooms and garlic. After five mins add carrots, pepper and vine tomatoes..
- Add tinned tomatoes plus water of one can to the pan, then add broccoli, courgette, broad beans and sweetcorn. Also add oregano and chilli flakes plus salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 mins..
- Meanwhile put pasta in separate pan with boiling water and simmer for 2 mins, then drain..
- Place pasta in baking dish, and pour over vegetables mixing well. Firstly cover the dish with cheddar, then mozzarella. Mix the Parmesan and breadcrumbs and top the dish with this mixture..
- Place in oven for 25-30 mins until golden brown, and serve with garlic bread or green salad..
We remember cheesy pasta bake from back in our student days and this recipe sure is one to bookmark! It's vegetarian, quick to make and you'll learn how to. Heat olive oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and Place cooked spaghetti and broccoli in greased baking dish, then pour spinach sauce over the pasta, using tongs. This Sausage & Veggie Pasta Bake recipe is family friendly comfort food at its best – pasta and sausages! And the veggies are well hidden.