Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce. Once sauced up, these homemade meatballs in the crockpot cook slowly and evenly, keeping all the juices and flavors tucked neatly inside every Serve it over your favorite pasta like spaghetti or penne. Turn it into a meatball sub by serving it over a toasted hoagie, top it with mozzarella cheese and broil! All the best flavors of pizza in a meatball-spaghetti sauce.
These pepperoni meatballs have all your favorite pizza flavors in meatball form! We love Italian food at our house…especially spaghetti and meatballs. I usually make instant pot spaghetti They taste amazing with cooked pasta and marinara sauce, but would also taste delicious on a meatball. You can cook Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce
- Prepare 1 bag (2 pounds) of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 2 packs (6 ounce) of pepperoni bites.
- You need 2 jars (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Hot cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
One of the easiest and tastiest meatball Place brown sugar, chili sauce, jelly, ketchup, ginger, cold water and lemon juice in your crock pot. Add frozen meatballs and stir so meatballs are. Slow cooked pasta sauce and meatballs! The classic thrifty food that feeds a lot of people with minimal effort.
Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce step by step
- In a large crockpot combine : frozen meatballs, pepperoni bites, pasta sauce, black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, sliced onions and minced garlic, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- Spoon a hefty amount of your delicious meatball / pepperoni bite pasta sauce over your cooked pasta, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Any of your favorite marinara or pasta sauces can be substituted for the chunky marinara sauce in this recipe. What starts as a basic pasta and meatballs dinner turns into a Another twist you could try is to use a jar of marinara and a jar of Alfredo resulting in a creamy penne pasta and meatballs bake. This Crock pot Baked Pasta with Meatballs recipe is tasty and takes minutes to toss in your crockpot. Slow cooker pasta bake with meatballs is so easy. Add cheese and remaining pasta and meatballs and sauce.