Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta. A hearty soup featuring chicken and vegetables simmers in the slow cooker while you're away. Just stir in the pasta when you get home! Save time/effort and make everyone's FAVORITE Italian dish in your crockpot.
In my slow cooker I cook the chicken with chicken broth, garlic, seasonings, and butter (for more flavor) for most of the day. Then after I get home I This meal is loved by all in my house! She would love to eat. cooker. You can cook Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta
- Prepare Half of a bottle creamy Italian dressing.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 block of cream cheese.
- It’s To taste of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need Half of a package pasta: penne, bow ties, etc.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of chicken breast.
Pour over the Olive Garden Italian dressing and sprinkle over the parmesan cheese. Place the lid on the slow cooker. Drain the pasta and add to the chicken and sauce. This Slow Cooker Italian Chicken is a family favorite in our house, especially with my oldest son.
Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta step by step
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker..
- Cover the chicken with the broth and dressing..
- Sprinkle over the grated parmesan and pepper and place the cream cheese on top..
- Cook for 5 to 6 hours on Low..
- When the chicken is done, cook and drain the pasta noodles..
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks, give the mixture a good stir and then add in the noodles and stir once more. Serve immediately..
He requests this meal for his birthday every year. It's a meal I know the whole family will eat without complaint, and those are hard to find. We refer to this as "Batman Pasta" in our house because we. I'm in love with this Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Peppers. I'm just going to lay it out there.