Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts. Orecchiete, Brussels sprouts, and mushrooms come together to form the perfect plate of pasta. Very Versatile Orecchiette with Sausage + ParmesanJoy the Baker. Creamy Parmesan Orecchiette with Butternut Squash and BroccoliniPinch of Yum. flour, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, white wine, olive oil, Parmesan cheese.
Place the brussels sprouts in a large bowl. This easy-to-make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is a delicious side dish made with lemon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and lots of garlic. These perfectly crispy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts are easy and quick to put together and only call for a handful of ingredients! You can cook Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare of Orecchiette (or any variety) dried pasta.
- You need 8 of brussel sprouts, washed trimmed and thinly sliced.
- You need 2/3 of garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need of Good pinch coarse sea salt.
- Prepare 25 grams of butter.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
- You need of Black pepper, freshly ground.
Really quick and easy to make! Pasta with Bacon & Brussels Sprouts by SAM THE COOKING GUY. Roasted brussels sprouts should be in their own food group because they're loved by so many folks and they're super delicious. There's so many Just as simple to make as our other brussels sprouts, this version is loaded with flavor not just from the garlic, but also from the delicious parmesan cheese.
Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions for 2 people..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a shallow pan over a medium heat. Add the sliced brussel sprouts, sliced garlic and sea salt. Slowly stir fry until the butter foams, caramelizes and turns to a golden brown color. As soon as it starts to smell nutty, it is ready..
- Drain the pasta, retaining a little of the cooking juices and tip into the pan with the sprouts. Take off the heat, grate in a good handful of Parmesan and mix well..
- Finish with a generous grind of black pepper and serve with some additional Parmesan on the side. Enjoy!.
- Note: this is just as tasty with any pasta you may have in the pantry. See serving suggestion below with angel hair pasta..
Brussels sprouts are something that I didn't start eating until my mid-twenties. Now that I know how to cook with them, I can't stop eating them! Parm makes the world go round and so does garlic. Mix all three of things together and you've got yourself a. Pesto Pasta With Chicken Sausage and Roasted Brussels Sprouts.