Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Keto Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Enchilada Pasta – All the flavors of cheesy enchiladas are tossed together in this quick and easy pasta dish! Pasta dishes are a staple in our house.
Today, there are countless versions of enchiladas. In northern Mexico's Sonora, they make them open-faced, topped with black olives and a red chile sauce, while. We love chicken enchiladas and pasta so I though "why not? worst that's gonna happen is I'll never make it again." You bet this will be a regular in our household!! You can have Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
An enchilada-inspired one-pot stew or casserole made with all of those wonderful enchilada flavors and ingredients. Includes a recipe for homemade There are many versions of the enchilada sauce. This is a simple one that I like to make that is quick and has a lot of flavor. Feel free to use your own.
Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 instructions
- In a large pot heat some olive oil……
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes…….
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling…….
- Reduce heat and cover pot…….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture……
- Mix thoroughly……Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! 🤗.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy 😉!!.
Pulled pork AND enchiladas… oh my word. It's this time of year that I absolutely crave any sort of Mexican food (and Italian food too, which is weird At least that is my excuse. This enchilada sauce recipe is my all-time favorite. I can't even come close to using any sort of sauce from a. Serve it with a green salad on the side and enjoy!