Red Sauce Pasta. Red sauce pasta recipe – Healthy & delicious kids' friendly pasta that can be made for after school meal or dinner. Red sauce pasta is a dish made with pasta, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, garlic. Wondering how to make Pasta at home?
About Red Sauce Pasta Recipe: Delicious red sauce pasta, slow cooked in tangy tomato sauce. The luscious red sauce cooked with pasta brings a delectable dish to relish with family and friends. Red sauce pasta is a delicious recipe of pasta and mixed veggies in a homemade red tangy tomato sauce. You can have Red Sauce Pasta using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Sauce Pasta
- It’s 3 cups of Penne pasta or your choice.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 of broccoli.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs for seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of crushed pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sour cream/whipped cream.
- You need 2-3 cups of red pasta sauce (you can make your own using tomoato+ chilli).
This meal can also be made without veggies but I usually add them as they give a good taste. Pasta needs a good sauce, and tomato is the most basic. Below you will find two easy recipes that can be made quickly and still impresses anyone when they find out it wasn't that red stuff in a jar. Red Sauce Pasta is a perfectly-cooked pasta in a richly flavoured tomato sauce come across as a heavenly The procedure of making red sauce pasta is a little long yet the outcome is amazing.
Red Sauce Pasta step by step
- First of all take 8-12 cups of water and boil it with penne pasta adding a tsp of salt for around 15-20 mins until it softens.
- Chop all the required vegetables and keep it ready.
- Now in a pan take a tsp of butter + bay leaf + ginger garlic paste..
- Sauté it until it’s aromatic. Now add all the vegetables and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Now add pasta sauce (you can make your own or a ready one) + salt + crushed pepper + seasoning/mixed herbs+ sugar. Mix it well. Now add boiled pasta and sauté for awhile..
- Mix it well and add pasta sauce based on the taste required. Add sour cream on top in the end. Serve it hot..
Red sauce pasta is the perfect comfort food for the days when are in no mood to cook something elaborate. These creative, non-marinara, homemade pasta sauce recipes will come in handy when you want to give We'll always love you, marinara, but it's time we started seeing other homemade pasta sauces. Simple and delicious red tomato pasta which is so yummy and it turns out pretty close to restaurant Once the sauce is done, add pasta and mix well. Now take it in a plate, top. Recipe courtesy of Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos.