Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝. If you weren't hungry before coming to this post you will be by the time you leave. This Spinach and Avocado Pasta Recipe will make you want to head to the store to get the ingredients and have it for. This is a delicious and easy side dish!
How to Make Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta. It's like a pesto almost because I added some pecans and a bit of Parmesan cheese too, but no oil whatsoever because you don't need it. Avocado Spinach Pasta Ingredients and Cooking Tips. You can cook Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box of bow tie pasta (16 ounce,or your favorite!)This makes a lot, so you can easily use 2 boxes of pasta !.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 of avocados, peeled, cut into chunks.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Olive oil (drizzle).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Pasta: I have used spaghetti for these photos but any pasta shape will work. I found spiral pasta was great when my kids were babies as it was. Avocado Pasta – The easiest, most unbelievably creamy avocado pasta. The easiest, most unbelievably creamy avocado pasta that everyone will love.
Avocado ~ Spinach Pasta 🍝 instructions
- In a large pot heat water to boiling for your pasta……don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain and return to pot…….
- While pasta is cooking, in a blender purée in batches : spinach, garlic, avocados, black pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, basil leaves, lemon juice, onions and heavy cream…..don’t forget to drizzle a little bit of olive oil into your mixture because mixture will be thick, you can easily add more than a drizzle of olive oil into your blender………
- Blend in batches until all ingredients are combined……I poured some of my mixture onto the cooked pasta, stirred it a bit, then proceeded to purée the rest of my batch, then I poured the rest onto my pasta……..
- Pour avocado spinach mixture all over cooked pasta, heat until hot but not boiling…….
- Garnish each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
My kids absolutely love pasta and I'm always trying to come up with new and easy sauce recipes to go. Dress the pasta with the pesto when the pasta is hot. Process spinach, avocado, sour cream, red onion, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, black pepper, and hot sauce in a food processor until. Creamy avocado pasta is actually all about the creamy avocado sauce. Sure, there are some Everything You Need to Know About Making Creamy Avocado Pasta.