Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta. The cilantro adds a great flavor. I think I will cut back on the lemon-pepper quite a bit but I will definitely be making this again! Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta.
Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Drain the pasta and add it too, with black pepper and the olive oil. Toss everything together, flaking the salmon as you do so. You can have Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of Rainbow Pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 of lime juice, squeezed and zested.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Onion Diced.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Spicy Salmon.
- It’s 12 oz of Salmon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime juice, squeezed and zested.
If eating now, toss through the rocket; if packing a lunch, leave to cool, then put in a container with the rocket on top and mix through. Salt Pepper Skillet » Recipes » Creamy Lemon Vodka Salmon Pasta. I used penne pasta, but you can definitely substitute any type of pasta that you wish, and it will turn out great. I always forget how wonderful Salmon is until I sneak a tender flake off the side right when it finishes cooking.
Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta instructions
- In a sauce pan bring water, olive oil, and dash of salt to a boil. Add pasta and stir until aldente. Drain, rinse in cold water. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice and mix. Set aside to cool..
- Pat down boy side of salmon to remove outer juices. Add salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper and dry rub both sides..
- In a skillet over medium heat, add butter as it heats to prevent over burning (using it to sauce the salmon). Add salmon and sear for 4-6 minutes saucing frequently (watch side of salmon to make sure about 1/2 of it cooks), and flip. Repeat for 2-3 minutes. Add lemon juice to the sauce and continue to spoon over salmon..
- About halfway on the flip side, add in carrots and onion to sauté in the sauce..
- Plate pasta and salmon. Top pasta with carrot and onion, add dash of zest. Top salmon parsley flakes, top with with slice of lemon cut in half..
- Serve and enjoy!.
While the pasta cooks, season your salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste and bake it until cooked. Mince the garlic, chop the basil and get your lemon rind ready while the pasta and salmon cooks. As usual, I'm gonna advocate using a microplane for grating your rind and Parmesan cheese. Whole wheat pasta with a light lemon zing and spice of pepper topped with salmon. After making this at home, you might turn your nose up to the boxed stuff!