Layered Pasta Salad. Love every layer equally with our make-ahead Layered Pasta Salad Recipe. Pile on ham, cheese Pile on ham, cheese, tomatoes and onions in this simple Layered Pasta Salad Recipe that's perfect. My mother inlaw – Jay had been making this for us since I got married.
This beautiful Layered Pasta Salad is filled with your favorite. This layered pasta salad with ham, tomatoes, and celery is topped with deviled eggs to create a potluck dish that presents beautifully. Reviews for: Photos of Layered Deviled Egg Pasta Salad. You can cook Layered Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Layered Pasta Salad
- Prepare 3 cups of pasta shells, cooked and drained.
- You need 1 of large red onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 (10 ounce) of pkg frozen peas thawed, drained.
- Prepare 6 ounces of deli style smoked ham chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bottled ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar).
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes halved.
Try our easy to follow layered pasta salad recipe. Drain, rinse in cold water and drain well. In medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise and salad dressing. Spread half the remaining dressing over the beans and sprinkle with half the cheese.
Layered Pasta Salad step by step
- Layer first four ingredients in 3 qt bowl..
- Mix mayonnaise and ranch dressing til blended; spread over salad, sealing to edges. Top with cheese and tomatoes..
- Refrigerate several hours. Toss gently before serving..
MORE+ LESS This Cold Pasta Salad is a colorful side dish for BBQ's and potlucks. With layers of ham, eggs, salami, veggies, and cheese, it is hearty and delicious! This Cold Pasta Salad tastes as good as it looks! MIX mayo and dressing; spread over salad to seal. Top with cheese and tomatoes; cover.