Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta. You add the uncooked pasta to the pot and cook it all together. Philly Cheesesteak Pasta made in the Instant Pot! If you're a fan of the famous Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, you're going to LOVE this pasta!
Set Instant Pot to"Sauté" setting and add oil. When oil is hot, add peppers, onion, and dried oregano. Provolone cheese is often found on Philly cheesesteaks either instead of the Cheese Whiz, or in addition to the Cheese Whiz. You can cook Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper (diced).
- You need ounces of baby Bella mushrooms (minced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of shell pasta.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese (provolone, Swiss or mozzarella cheese).
Ground beef would have made my Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta too much like a Hamburger Helper, which I did not want. The best comfort food just got a lot easier! The easiest, most flavorful Philly Cheesesteak you will ever have! Oh hey there Instant Pot, let's work some magic.
Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta instructions
- Set Instant Pot to Saute. Once the IP is hot melt the butter. Add the ground beef, let it cook without moving for about 1 minutes, to get a nice sear on it. After that, break it up using a wooden spoon as it cooks. Once the ground beef has browned, add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Add the ketchup and beef broth. Stir to combine. Scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooded spoon, to make sure bits are not stuck to it. Add pasta and stir to combine. Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 5 minutes on High Pressure. Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it's done, do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover and stir..
- Turn off the Instant Pot. Top with cheese, put the lid back on but don't seal. Allow a minute or two for cheese to start to melt. Stir to combine. Serve!.
Why you will love this easy philly cheesesteak. Juicy, tender meat ready in minutes while you do something more productive like teach kids how to play Olly Olly Oxen. You can enjoy Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak recipe for an easy dinner during busy weeknights. The pressure cooker gets this meal on the table in minutes. Our family loves a good Philly Cheese Steak!