Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce. And there you have it: saucy, glossy Basically Spaghetti Pomodoro. Give yourself a pat on the back, and kiss the jarred stuff goodbye. Pasta Pomodoro from Delish.com is simple, quick, light, and a true timeless Italian classic.
Very good and easy meatless pasta sauce. Only change I made was sub a can of beef broth for the water-trick we learned from Rachael Ray. Our cheesy mince pasta bake recipe is a family favourite you'll want to make time and time again. You can cook Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce
- It’s 350 gram of Pomodoro del Campo Classico Sauce.
- Prepare 400 gram of pasta.
- Prepare 200 gram of minced beef.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare To taste of Italian herb.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of chopped garlic.
- Prepare To taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of salt (to boil pasta).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of Parmesan.
A filling, flavoursome and freezeable pasta bake from Woman's Weekly with minced beef, lots of cheese and a dash of Worcestershire sauce. Simple pomodoro sauce recipe for pasta & more! Get the answers to "What is Pomodoro Sauce?" & Pomodoro vs Marinara with this delicious A simple homemade pomodoro sauce for pasta, lasagna, and more. You'll never use the jarred sauce again once you know how to make tomato sauce from.
Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce instructions
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and add pasta, stir well and follow the intruction how long pasta need to boil.
- While the pasta cooks, cut onion or slide, then heat a pan, add olive oil and fry onion untill fragrant and light brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add some olive oil again fry chopped garlic until fragrant,put in bay leaves, stir. Put in minced beef and fry untill cooked.
- Put in again onion add pomodoro del campo sauce, salt pepper and stir well, then set aside.
- When the pasta’s done, scoop them out and drain it. Then put in the sauce and mix well.
- Transfer to the serving bowl and add parmesan over the top, drizzle olive oil and ready to serve.
- Happy Cooking,,, 😊.
This pasta dish is a creamy, cheesy tomato sauce, with ground beef and rotini! You can add a little more Just freeze the sauce and add the rotini the day you're planning on serving this Creamy Beef Pasta. Our pasta and ground beef is similar to American chop suey but with bolder flavors. This easy, comforting dish of pasta and ground beef gets its great flavor from lots of garlic, spicy seasonings Recipe Variations. For some extra heat, add a minced jalapeno pepper to the ground beef along with.