Italian Pasta Salad. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from. Antipasto and pesto salads, creamy or tangy salads, and many more. Easy Italian Pasta Salad takes just minutes to make and can be eaten right away or refrigerated.
Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. Easy Italian pasta salad loaded with fresh vegetables, mozzarella, salami, and tossed in a tangy herb vinaigrette. Perfect side dish for your next party. You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- You need 1 lb of pasta of choice, I used spirals.
- It’s of Kalamata olives, chopped.
- Prepare of Mini pepperoni.
- It’s of Artichoke hearts, chopped.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese of choice.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning(optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago.
Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil your pasta in salted water. Drain. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate..
I could never be a food magazine editor. Seriously amazing Italian pasta salad recipe! This easy and delicious Italian salad has so many flavors and textures and the aroma is mouthwatering! The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring!