Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta. Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a classic restaurant meal that is super easy to make. When you want a decadent rich restaurant meal but don't feel like leaving the. Creamy Alfredo sauce with lots of flavorful shrimp, angel hair pasta and spices.
One of the quickest pasta dinners. Cajun Shrimp Pasta made with tender shrimp in a creamy and flavorful Cajun Alfredo sauce. This Cajun Shrimp Pasta is one of those easy pasta recipes that is incredibly delicious and always satisfies our pasta cravings. You can cook Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta
- It’s 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red crushed pepper optional.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. There should still be a bit of firmness in the center of your. Next we talk about the shrimp and chicken in this pasta!
Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta step by step
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat and add some oil..
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside..
- Add butter, garlic, and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant..
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens..
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and shrimp, add more parmesan cheese, garnish with fresh parsley if desired and enjoy!.
- NOTES If you want to use the entire box of fettuccine (1 lb) use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
I seasoned the shrimp with paprika, cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper, and garlic and saute them in a pan with Toss everything together, and BOOM! You have a delicious creamy shrimp and chicken Alfredo pasta! Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta – (Video) Cooked by Julie. This shrimp fettuccine alfredo recipe is the only pasta recipe you will need. Creamy Shrimp Pasta reminds me of my favorite dish at Olive Garden with plump juicy shrimp and the easiest alfredo sauce.